Successful staging is using marketing and decorating techniques to create an environment that buyers want.
When you put your house on the market, it becomes a commodity or product.
For a product to sell, it has to be successfully marketed and packaged.
The “packaging” element is where Home Staging comes in.
We want to create emotional connection points throughout the house so the buyers feel at home.
We want them to think, “This is it. This is the one.” So, what does “feeling like home” look like?
It’s a combination of many things…
1. First Impressions – Room by room we walk through and take note of our first impressions.
What grabs us, what glares at us, and what gives to us a feeling of home?
2. Eliminating Clutter – We will start packing things away in order to create a more open and spacious feel.
People buy square footage.
3. Emphasizing the Positives and Downplaying the Negatives – Finding the natural focal points, we will emphasize
what we love about the room and hide or detract from the negative aspects.
4. Lighten Up – Focusing on lighting and color, we make each room into a bright, warm, and inviting space
that buyers can respond to.
5. Home Buyers Appeal – In order for a buyer to feel at home, they need not be reminded of this being someone else’s home.
We’ll therefore “de-personalize” the space while retaining its warmth.
6. Odors/Cleaning/Repairs – The “dirty work” is sometimes overlooked because you’ve lived here for so long.
Let’s get rid of the buyers’ mental “repair list” by doing it ourselves.
7. Modernizing – We will update the style so the buyers feel they are getting the latest and greatest.
8. Emotional Connection Points – We want to create the “WOW” factor. This is a huge focus for our strategy.
We build these connection points so the buyers subconsciously desire this house.
Click this link to see a home we staged!
OUR STAGED HOMES
Give Us a Call to discuss what we can do for you!